Sunday, March 27, 2011

About us

Hi I'm Daryl Williams and welcome to Voice For Disability.

I live in Canberra, ACT Australia. At present I'm studying Certificate III in Disability. My aim is to provide a good quality of life for disabled people, as a professional, accredited Disability Support Worker in the Community Services Sector.

This blog has been created as a reference source for my studies which may also be of assistance to disabled people, their family, relatives, friends, also students, community services and researchers.

If you like and appreciate the information provided in this blog, or if you have any questions please post a comment in the article you were reading. Your views, feelings, suggestions, questions will be of help and encourage others to contribute to this community focused blog site.

Kind Regards
Daryl Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment